Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
100 Lombard Court
Absolutely gorgeous! Custom built with top quality and keen attention to detail by its original and current owners, this exceptional executive home showcases supreme comfort and uncompromising luxury throughout its incredible 2,500 square feet of elegant and immaculate family space.
A grand two-storey entrance and open spiral staircase warmly welcome the owners and guests alike to the home.
A three-sided gas fireplace acts as a centrepiece in the open-concept living room and formal dining room, which feature beautiful crown molding and double garden doors that lead to the large back deck. To the side is a gourmet maple eat-in kitchen complete with built-in dishwasher and microwave, as well as a centre island.
The very spacious master bedroom suite has a walk-in closet, plus a four-piece spa ensuite with whirlpool soaker tub and stand-alone shower.
Oak hardwood flooring gleams in the living room, dining room, main-floor den, as well as all four spacious bedrooms on the second floor. Ceramic-tile flooring graces the kitchen, bathrooms, entrance and main-floor laundry.
Many other features expected of a luxury home are also here — including central air conditioning, central vacuum, a security system, attached double garage with automatic door openers (plus four-post hydraulic lift to accommodate three vehicles), and more.
The large yard has been professionally landscaped and has an attractive double interlocking-stone driveway and pathways, shrub gardens, mature trees and an in-ground sprinkler system. There is also a large new shed with overhead door.
This desirable northside cul de sac is close to all amenities — including parks and schools, recreation paths, shopping, restaurants and more.
Call today to arrange a personal showing of this extraordinary custom luxury home!
- attached double garage with automatic door openers
- new shed (2014) with electricity and overhead door
- partially fenced back yard
- shrub gardens
- mature trees
- in-ground sprinkler system
- close to parks, schools, recreation pathways, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- oak hardwood floor in living room, dining room, den and bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen, bathrooms, entrance and main-floor laundry
- open-concept living room and dining room with three-sided gas fireplace
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- maple eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher and new microwave (2017), and island
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- main-floor laundry
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- central vacuum
- security system
- newer gas stove (2008), new fridge (2013), washer and dryer included