Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
114 Sunrise Boulevard
This exceptional executive home has it all — an abundance of comfortable family space, numerous luxury extras, incredible outdoor living with a partially covered two-tier deck with hot tub, heated detached double garage, plus an outstanding location in River Terrace South, backing on a large park and close to the hospital, university and more!
The sunken living room and formal dining room are open-concept and feature a vaulted ceiling and gleaming oak hardwood flooring. The living room also has a gas fireplace. The spacious maple eat-in kitchen also has a vaulted ceiling, along with a new built-in dishwasher and microwave, centre island, two pantries, limestone-glass back splash and eating area with large picture window overlooking the back yard.
Three bedrooms are on the main floor, along with an additional fourth in the basement. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet, second closet, plus three-piece ensuite.
Both the kitchen and the master bedroom have a garden door that leads to the deck.
Also in the basement is a spacious family room with gas fireplace, as well as a three-piece bathroom with two-person air tub and wall-mounted electric fireplace.
The home also has central air conditioning, central vacuum, a security system and beautifully landscaped yard with gardens.
The River Terrace South neighbourhood is tough to beat, backing on a large park makes this home even more desirable.
Call today to arrange a personal viewing.
- new roof (2013)
- partially covered two-tier deck with hot tub
- insulated detached double garage with gas heating, electricity and automatic door opener
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- backs on park
- close to hospital, Lakehead University, Confederation College, recreation pathways, restaurants
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece with two-person air tub and wall-mounted electric fireplace (basement)
- new paint throughout (2014)
- oak hardwood floor in living room, dining room and two main-floor bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in basement bathroom and entrance
- open-concept living room and dining room with vaulted ceiling
- sunken living room with gas fireplace
- updated maple eat-in kitchen (2013) with vaulted ceiling, new built-in dishwasher and microwave (2014), island, two pantries, travertine-glass-tile back splash and garden door to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet, second closet and garden door to deck
- family room with gas fireplace
- newer basement bathroom (2010)
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- central vacuum
- security system
- new stove (2014), new fridge (2013), newer washer and dryer (2010) included