1169 Harstone Drive
Extraordinary country living awaits! Situated on over five breathtaking acres among the rolling hills of the Kaministiquia River Valley, near the community of Stanley, just minutes from Kakabeka, and about 22 minutes from Thunder Bay, pride of ownership radiates throughout this beautifully updated, very well-appointed and gorgeous country home.
Relax and enjoy the peace and quiet of the rural setting, which is absolutely magnificent with rolling hills, mature forest, perennials and shrubs, and even a large marsh.
Showcasing quality updates both inside and out, this country home features a bright living room with large picture window, beautiful new eat-in kitchen with attractive glass-tile back splash and new stainless-steel appliances, three-season sunroom with double garden doors that lead to the back deck, three-plus-one bedrooms and two new full bathrooms, along with a large basement family room (the latter could be, and has been before, an additional large bedroom).
The spacious primary bedroom has two closets, as does the fourth bedroom in the basement. The basement bathroom has a soothing and relaxing two-person air tub and stand-alone shower.
Quality updates have been completed both inside and out — including new paint and trim, new windows and doors, a new roof, new light fixtures, new flooring, new furnace, new energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, and more.
The property has three older sheds, as well as a chicken coop with pen. There is plenty of space to build a small or large garage.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this beautifully updated, gorgeous and immaculate country home, situated on over five breathtaking acres, just minutes from Kakabeka and about 22 minutes from Thunder Bay.
- newer windows throughout (2015)
- newer doors (2013)
- newer vinyl siding (2013)
- newer roof (2013)
- three sheds
- chicken coop and pen
- perennial and shrub gardens
- fenced vegetable garden
- mature trees
- close to Stanley
- seven minutes to Kakabeka Falls
- 22 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece with two-person air tub (basement)
- some new paint (2022)
- newer trim throughout (2013)
- newer doors throughout (2013)
- newer light fixtures throughout (2013)
- newer grouted vinyl-tile floor in living room and kitchen (2015)
- newer laminate floor in primary bedroom and third bedroom (2013)
- open-concept living room and kitchen
- newer eat-in kitchen (2013) with glass-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher (2021) and microwave (2013), counter lights and garden doors to sunroom
- three- season sunroom with garden doors to deck
- primary bedroom with two closets
- fourth bedroom with two closets
- newer bathrooms (2013)
- newer furnace (2009)
- newer on-demand hot-water system (2011)
- newer propane stove (2013), newer fridge (2013), newer washer and dryer (2015) included