Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
117 Light Court
Boasting what is unequivocally one of the best locations in all of Thunder Bay — an extra-large park-like yard at the end of a cul de sac in coveted River Terrace South, backing on mature green space — this exceptional executive home showcases top quality, the highest in luxury and special extras, and supreme comfort throughout its abundance of immaculate family space!
Relax and enjoy, perhaps entertain family and friends, in this incredible setting on the large multi-tier deck or simply from the expansive groomed lawn of the back yard. Play lawn games or maybe set up an above-ground pool for the summer.
The main and second floors alone measure a generous 2,251 square feet — with an open-concept formal living room and formal dining room with gleaming hardwood flooring, open-concept main-floor family room and absolutely gorgeous newer dark-stain cherry-wood kitchen, den with French door, three spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms and a main-floor laundry.
The living room features a gas fireplace. The kitchen impresses with its dark-stain cherry-wood cabinets, a full complement of new stainless-steel built-in appliances, granite counters, stylish and elegant ceramic-glass back splash, picture windows in the eating area that overlook the beautiful back yard, and a garden door that leads to the deck.
The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and full four-piece ensuite with soothing whirlpool tub and stand-alone shower.
Additional living space is in the finished basement — with a large rec room with gas fireplace and bar, additional bedroom and bathroom, activity room, plus a sauna.
Numerous quality updates have been completed over the years, giving this home a fresh and modern appeal. These include important updates such as the furnace in 2017 and central air in 2012, the roof in 2011. This home meets R-2000 energy-efficiency standards and has an accompanying certificate.
The River Terrace South neighbourhood is within easy walking distance of the university, hospital, parks and schools, great recreation paths and more.
Call today to arrange a personal showing of this extraordinary residence.
- newer roof (2011)
- multi-tier deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- attached double garage with gas heating and automatic door opener
- two sheds
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- in-ground sprinkler system
- backs on green space
- close to hospital, Lakehead University, Confederation College, recreation pathways, restaurants
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2017)
- new light fixtures throughout (2010 to 2018)
- hardwood floor in living room, dining room, den and main-floor bathroom
- ceramic-tile floor in two bathrooms
- slate-tile floor in main-floor laundry
- newer laminate floor in bedrooms and activity room (2008)
- new carpet in family room (2016)
- newer vinyl floor in kitchen (2010)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- living room with gas fireplace
- open-concept family room and kitchen
- sunken family room
- newer cherry-wood eat-in kitchen (2010) with new built-in appliances (cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave) (2010, 2016), granite counters, ceramic-glass-tile back splash and garden door to deck
- den with French door
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- rec room with gas fireplace and bar
- updated bathrooms (2013, 2017)
- main-floor laundry
- new furnace (2017)
- newer central air conditioning (2012)
- air exchanger
- central vacuum
- intercom system
- security system
- washer and dryer included