14-2146 Kivikoski Road
Completely renovated and shows beautifully! Located on a large lot in the coveted country community of Nature View Estates, just 15 minutes from all city amenities, this well-appointed modular home was recently extensively renovated, inside and out, and boasts plenty of comfortable family space that includes a bright open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen, along with three bedrooms.
The long list of quality updates, most completed in 2015 and some more recent, includes new paint and drywall throughout, new windows and doors throughout, newer laminate flooring throughout, a beautiful new colonial kitchen with built-in dishwasher and stylish back splash, new full four-piece bathroom, new insulation and electrical wiring, new furnace, new roof and more.
The large lot backs onto mature forest. There is a large shed for storage.
A monthly lot fee of $575 includes water and septic services, water testing, garbage disposal, snow removal for the park road, as well as property taxes.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing of this beautifully appointed and spacious modular home, situated on a large lot in the wonderful rural community of Nature View Estates.
- newer windows throughout (2015)
- newer vinyl siding (2015)
- newer roof (2015)
- mature trees
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- new paint throughout (2015, 2021)
- newer doors throughout (2015)
- newer laminate floor throughout (2015)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- newer colonial kitchen (2015) with built-in dishwasher
- newer bathroom (2015)
- main-floor laundry
- newer furnace (2016)
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer negotiable