155 Penfold Street
First time offered for sale, must be seen. Custom built by its one owner, a master carpenter, and finely finished with only top-quality materials and uncompromising workmanship, this luxury bungalow impresses at every turn, showcasing keen attention to detail in its numerous special features, including a detached garage that has a work shop plus greenhouse or sunroom, and boasting a fantastic location in desirable Shuniah, close to several great schools and parks, the North End Recreation Centre, Boulevard Lake and its recreation paths, and more.
Featured on the main floor are a bright and spacious living room with large picture window and gleaming oak hardwood flooring, a truly exceptional and spacious formal dining room that has a pine vaulted ceiling and picture windows overlooking the back yard, custom eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash and built-in appliances, three bedrooms, full four-piece bathroom, plus a large sunroom with vaulted ceiling and skylights. The dining room, which could be used as a great room or family room or as something else, uniquely shares a two-sided wood-burning fireplace with the outside concrete patio.
Beautiful and luxurious granite-tile flooring is in the eat-in kitchen and two entrances.
Additional living space is in the finished basement — including a very large family room that has a wood-burning fireplace and wet bar, two additional bedrooms (one that is particularly large and has built-in desks and shelving and could make a great home office, the other with a large walk-in closet), along with an additional full four-piece bathroom that has a soothing whirlpool tub.
Ceramic-tile flooring is in the two bathrooms, as well as in the family room, the latter also with carpeting but with beautiful marble tiles around the fireplace.
Other highlights of this extraordinary home include a newer furnace, central air conditioning, energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, some newer windows and a newer roof.
Like the remarkable home, the detached oversized single garage is also custom built and has a work shop at the back, plus a large greenhouse (or could be used as a sunroom). The garage has electricity and a new roof in 2019.
Please call or text today to arrange a personal showing of this exceptional, custom-built luxury bungalow in a very desirable Shuniah neighbourhood.
- some newer windows (2012)
- newer roof (2013)
- concrete patio
- detached single garage with greenhouse and sunroom, work shop, new roof (2019) and electricity
- fully fenced back yard
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, recreation centre, Boulevard Lake
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (basement)
- oak hardwood floor in living room and dining room
- granite-tile floor in kitchen and entrances
- ceramic-tile floor in family room, bathrooms and laundry room
- marble-tile floor in family room
- dining room with pine vaulted ceiling
- eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash and built-in appliances (cooktop, oven, dishwasher)
- sunroom with vaulted ceiling and skylights
- fifth bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with wood fireplace and wet bar
- newer furnace (2013)
- central air conditioning
- on-demand hot-water system
- two fridges, new washer (2021) and dryer included