Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
1800 McGregor Avenue
Situated with a large park-like yard just steps from Vickers Park, this exquisite and stately, sprawling and spacious bungalow seamlessly combines wonderful character charm with beautiful quality updates!
The sunken living room, formal dining room and stunning custom maple kitchen are open-concept and overlook the impressive back yard with its extensive gardens and mature trees. The large living room has a centrepiece wood-burning fireplace. The kitchen shows off granite counters and a stylish tumbled-marble back splash. All feature gorgeous and gleaming ash hardwood flooring.
Also on the main floor is a sitting room with electric fireplace, built-in shelves and a large picture window overlooking the front yard.
Three spacious bedrooms are on the main floor, plus an additional bedroom in the basement.
The basement also has a spacious family room with newer gas fireplace, wet bar and newer laminate flooring.
A cedar two-tier deck allows for ample enjoyment of the incredible park-like yard.
Other highlights of this exceptional southside residence include numerous quality updates both inside and out, walk-in closets in the bedrooms, an energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, central vacuum, attached garage and more.
Call or text today to set up a personal showing!
- many newer windows (2009)
- newer roof (2008)
- cedar two-tier deck
- attached single garage
- new shed (2015)
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to Vickers Park, schools, shopping
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- newer paint throughout (2009)
- newer doors throughout (2009)
- newer light fixtures throughout (2009)
- ash hardwood floor in living room, dining room and kitchen
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms
- newer laminate floor in family room (2011)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- sunken living room with wood fireplace
- maple eat-in kitchen with granite counters, marble-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and counter lights
- sitting room with electric fireplace
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- second bedroom with walk-in closet
- third bedroom with two closets
- fourth bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with newer gas fireplace (2012) and wet bar
- updated main-floor bathroom (2013)
- newer furnace (2006)
- newer central air conditioning (2006)
- on-demand hot-water system
- central vacuum
- newer gas stove (2012), new fridge (2016), new washer and dryer (2016) negotiable