Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
219 Valley Street
Comfortable family space abounds in this extraordinary executive home, newly built just seven years ago, fully finished with a contemporary flair and top-quality finishing, boasting nearly 3,000 square feet of immaculate living space that includes a bright open-concept main floor, three-plus-two bedrooms and three bathrooms, basement family room with corner gas fireplace, den with double French doors, bonus room, plus the home is located in the desirable family neighbourhood of Hutton Park.
On the main floor are an open-concept living room with vaulted ceiling, formal dining room and gorgeous maple eat-in kitchen with granite counters, ceramic-glass back splash and new stainless-steel appliances, along with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The spacious master bedroom has two closets and a three-piece ensuite.
Beautiful dark-stain hand-scraped hardwood flooring is in the living room, dining room and third bedroom, specially selected porcelain-tile flooring is in the kitchen, bathrooms and welcoming front entrance. Granite counters are in the bathrooms.
The basement features plenty of additional living space — with a family room that has a corner gas fireplace and double French doors that lead to a den, two additional bedrooms and an additional three-piece bathroom with marble counter, small bonus room, as well as a large laundry and storage room.
New paint offers a fresh appeal throughout.
The home also has central air conditioning and a security system.
Relax and enjoy the outdoors on the partially covered deck, overlooking the private partially fenced back yard.
The Hutton Park neighbourhood is highly desirable and close to all amenities including several schools and parks, a recreation centre and more.
Immediate possession is available on this exceptional luxury residence, located in a prime northside neighbourhood — please call or text today to arrange a personal viewing.
- partially covered deck
- partially fenced back yard
- close to schools, parks, recreation centre
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2021)
- hand-scraped maple hardwood floor in living room, dining room and third bedroom
- porcelain-tile floor in kitchen, bathrooms and entrance
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with vaulted ceiling
- maple eat-in kitchen with granite counters, ceramic-glass-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and microwave, and garden door to deck
- master bedroom with two closets
- family room with gas fireplace
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- security system
- newer stove and fridge (2013) included
- new washer and dryer (2018) negotiable