Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
270 Riverside Drive
Call or Text 807-620-4243
Phenomenal country living in the city! Situated on a large property surrounded by mature trees, along the river and close to the hospital, Lakehead University, Confederation College and an amazing network of recreation paths, this well-built and sprawling executive residence showcases a generous amount of comfortable living space, numerous luxury features throughout, plus an impressive large two-tier deck that overlooks the incredible natural setting!
Nearly 2,200 square feet make up the main and second floors alone, with spacious principal rooms that include a large living room and large formal dining room that have large picture windows that frame the breathtaking yard. The dining room has gleaming hardwood flooring and a wood-burning fireplace. Also on the main floor is the gorgeous new maple eat-in kitchen with granite counters, ceramic-tile back splash and built-in appliances, plus the spacious master bedroom which has two closets and a two-piece ensuite bathroom. There is also another three-piece bathroom.
The second floor has two additional bedrooms as well as a spacious loft. The latter could be used as another bedroom, as a den, TV room, children's rec room or hobby studio.
The finished basement has a spacious family room with new carpet and wood-burning fireplace, along with an additional new three-piece bathroom and large laundry room.
Other highlights of this magnificent semi-rural home include a sauna, central vacuum, security system, attached double garage with new overhead doors, some new windows and a newer roof.
Part of the yard is fenced and has a pond.
Please call or text 807-620-4243 today to arrange a personal showing of this extraordinary property — an exceptionally appointed luxury home with an impressive property!
- some new windows (2015)
- newer roof (2014)
- two-tier deck
- attached double garage with new overhead doors (2018)
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to recreation pathways, hospital, Lakehead University, Confederation College, restaurants, shopping, parks
- three-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- many new light fixtures (2015)
- hardwood floor in dining room
- new ceramic-tile floor in kitchen (2017)
- ceramic-tile floor in two bathrooms
- laminate floor in loft
- newer carpet in family room (2013)
- dining room with wood fireplace
- new maple eat-in kitchen (2017) with granite counters, ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher (2018) and microwave (2017)
- master bedroom with two closets
- family room with wood fireplace
- new basement bathroom (2017)
- central vacuum
- security system
- newer stove (2014), newer fridge (2010), newer washer and dryer (2012) included