Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
2931 King George’s Park Drive
Exceptional luxury, top-quality finishing, extraordinary semi-rural neighbourhood! Newly built just five years ago and fully finished, this custom-built executive residence showcases impressive materials that include walnut trim and doors, hand-scraped oak hardwood and porcelain-tile flooring; an abundance of comfortable family space that includes three-plus-three bedrooms and three full four-piece bathrooms; numerous other special features — as well as an outstanding semi-rural location, a large yard that backs and sides on to mature forest and hole three of Whitewater Golf Club!
Each finished floor comprises a generous 1,850 square feet.
On the main floor are an open-concept living room, formal dining room and walnut eat-in kitchen. The living room and dining room share a two-sided Napoleon gas fireplace. The luxurious gourmet eat-in kitchen is fully appointed with granite counters, a glass-tile back splash, stainless-steel built-in appliances, counter lights and a garden door that leads to the back deck. The dining room features a built-in buffet server and china cabinets that match the kitchen, complete with a built-in beverage fridge.
The master bedroom has a walk-in closet as well as a full four-piece ensuite with soothing whirlpool tub and stand-alone shower. The large fourth bedroom, in the basement, also has a walk-in closet.
Also in the basement is a family room that has a Napoleon gas fireplace, a centrepiece enclosed within wall-to-wall built-in cabinets and shelves, along with a rec room that had commercial rubber flooring that is ideal for use as a gym.
The large partially covered deck, newly stained, has a corner wood-burning fireplace, natural-gas hook-up for a barbecue, as well as storage beneath.
All other luxuries expected of a high-end executive home are here — including a main-floor laundry with built-in cabinets, central air conditioning, central vacuum, security system, attached double garage with automatic door opener, and even an in-ground sprinkler system.
City amenities are just a 15-minute drive away.
Call or text today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this semi-rural luxury beauty.
- partially covered deck with new stain (2019), wood fireplace, natural-gas hook-up for barbecue, and storage beneath
- attached double garage with automatic door opener
- children's play set
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- in-ground sprinkler system
- backs on green space and Whitewater Golf Club
- 15 minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- four-piece (basement)
- walnut trim throughout main floor
- walnut doors throughout main floor
- hand-scraped oak hardwood floor throughout main floor
- porcelain-tile floor in kitchen, bathrooms and main-floor laundry
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room and dining room with two-sided gas fireplace
- dining room with built-in buffet server, china cabinets and beverage fridge
- walnut eat-in kitchen with granite counters, glass-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and microwave, counter lights and garden door to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- fourth bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with gas fireplace
- main-floor laundry
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- central vacuum
- security system
- new gas stove, fridge, washer and dryer (2014) included