Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
300 Riverside Drive
This exceptionally grand five-bedroom home, custom built for family living and entertaining, has everything to offer.
The location is highly coveted — the home is situated on a large lot (nearly one and a half acre) on a quiet semi-rural cul de sac near the Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, across from the McIntyre River and recreation paths.
Filled with light, the spacious living room looks out onto the huge back garden with a pond, mature trees and a perennial garden courtyard. The newly renovated kitchen has beautiful granite counters, solid cherry cabinets, a triple sink, an open plan to the family room and garden doors leading out to the new two-tier deck. Serve up something wonderful to family and friends in the large formal dining room before adjourning to the family room or living room with their cozy fireplaces.
There are five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The main-floor master suite has a fireplace, walk-out deck and a stunning, newly renovated designer bathroom. Pure luxury. Three more large double-size bedrooms and two bathrooms are located on the second floor and a fifth bedroom is found in the fully finished basement with another fireplace (in the rec room), bathroom, separate sauna and lots of storage.
The entire house is built to a very high standard with beautiful solid cherry doors, floors and woodwork. The triple-size attached garage has extra storage room and there is a separate garden house with greenhouse area, a play loft and garage for lawnmowers and garden equipment.
This house is truly unique in Thunder Bay.
For further information and photos, please visit www.300Riverside.net.
To inquire further or to arrange a personal private showing, please call 768-3615.
- new roof (2013)
- new two-tier deck (2015)
- master deck
- attached triple garage with automatic door openers
- garden house
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- in-ground sprinkler system
- close to Lakehead University, Confederation College, hospital, recreation pathways
- five-piece with whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- four-piece (second-bedroom ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- cherry-wood doors throughout
- cherry-wood hardwood floor throughout
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen and bathrooms
- living room with gas fireplace
- open-concept kitchen and family room
- updated cherry-wood eat-in kitchen (2015) with bay window, built-in appliances (gas cooktop, double oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave), island, counter lights, granite counters, granite-glass back splash and garden doors to deck
- family room with gas fireplace
- master bedroom with gas fireplace, two walk-in closets and garden doors to deck
- new ensuite (2015)
- second bedroom with walk-in closet
- third bedroom with walk-in closet
- fourth bedroom with walk-in closet
- fifth bedroom with walk-in closet
- main-floor laundry
- sauna with change room
- central air conditioning
- water-filtration system
- newer on-demand hot-water system (2007)
- central vacuum
- security system
- central audio system