Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
301 Pioneer Drive
Situated in one of Thunder Bay's most desirable new neighbourhoods, backing on green space and Woodcrest Public School, this exceptional new executive home showcases quality, luxury and comfort throughout its abundance of immaculate living space that includes numerous upgrade extras and a fully finished walk-out basement!
Impeccable workmanship and top-quality finishing are featured throughout — including engineered dark-stain hardwood flooring throughout the main floor; beautiful porcelain-tile flooring in the three bathrooms, front entrance, large storage room and large laundry room; laminate flooring in the spacious basement family room and bedrooms; as well as granite counters in the kitchen and bathrooms.
Square footage measures a very generous 1,620 square feet on the main floor alone — with an open-concept living room, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen with dark-stain cabinets, ceramic-tile back splash and brand-new stainless-steel appliances; three spacious bedrooms and two full four-piece bathrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet, second big closet and ensuite.
The basement family room has a corner gas fireplace, large picture window overlooking the back yard, and double frosted-glass French doors.
Even the basement's large storage room and large laundry room are beautifully finished (save for the ceiling in the latter).
Relax and enjoy the outdoors on the deck, off the kitchen, or the concrete patio, off the family room — both benefit from wonderful sunny south-facing exposure, with green space and the school yard behind the yard.
Other highlights of this uncompromising luxury home include central air conditioning, central vacuum, a security system, and oversized garage with automatic door opener.
Built by Lormar Construction, this home was the top prize in the recent Rotary House Lottery.
Call today to arrange a personal showing.
- concrete patio
- attached single garage with automatic door opener
- partially fenced back yard
- backs on green space and school yard
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- four-piece (basement)
- hardwood floor throughout main floor
- porcelain-tile floor in bathrooms, front entrance, laundry room and storage room
- laminate floor in basement bedrooms and family room
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with vaulted ceiling
- eat-in kitchen with granite counters and ceramic-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and microwave, counter lights and garden door to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and second closet
- family room with gas fireplace, French doors and garden door to patio
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- central vacuum
- security system
- new stove and fridge (2018) included