Need to sell fast or just want to test the market? Reach over 30,000 weekly website visitors, over 22,700 on social media. More info.
309 Pioneer Drive
Call or Text 807-251-5383
All top luxuries and fine finishing expected of an uncompromising executive residence are showcased here in Woodcrest Terrace. Newly built just seven years ago and fully finished on both levels, this remarkable luxury home boasts an abundance of immaculate living space, features quality finishing that includes maple hardwood and porcelain-tile flooring, as well as granite counters in the kitchen and bathrooms, has a convenient walk-out basement, plus is situated with a coveted location on a quiet street, backing on green space and just steps away from Woodcrest Public School.
Nicely finished with beautiful crown molding, the main floor is open-concept style with a living room that has a tray ceiling, formal dining room and impressive gourmet eat-in kitchen, the latter featuring a full complement of attractive painted maple cabinetry, large centre island, granite counters, glass-tile back splash, stainless-steel built-in dishwasher, counter lights and sliding glass doors that lead to the deck.
Also on the main floor are three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The spacious primary bedroom has a walk-in closet as well as a four-piece ensuite bathroom. The other bathroom is a five-piece that conveniently has double sinks.
Gorgeous dark-stain maple hardwood flooring gleams in the living room and in the three main-floor bedrooms, while beautiful porcelain-tile flooring graces the formal dining room, spacious eat-in kitchen, all three bathrooms, front entrance and laundry room.
Showing off laminate flooring, the finished walk-out basement has additional living space — with a large family room that has a bar and sliding doors that lead to a partially covered patio, additional bedroom and additional three-piece bathroom, as well as a laundry room that is completely finished and includes cabinetry, a counter and even a stone-tile back splash.
A nine-foot ceiling is on both floors of this home. Other highlights include central air conditioning, central vacuum, a security system, as well as an oversized single garage that has its own gas heated.
Outdoor living is an absolute pleasure. Relax, entertain family and friends on the deck, on the partially covered concrete patio, and in the evening around the fire-pit area. The back yard faces south for plenty of sunshine all day long.
Please call or text 807-251-5383 today to arrange a personal showing of this uncompromising executive home, located in one of Thunder Bay's most desirable newer neighbourhoods, Woodcrest Terrace, backing on green space.
- partially covered concrete patio with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- fire-pit area
- attached single garage with gas heating and automatic door opener
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- raised vegetable gardens
- backs on green space
- close to schools, parks, recreation centre, shopping, restaurants
- five-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- maple hardwood floor in living room and main-floor bedrooms
- porcelain-tile floor in dining room, kitchen, bathrooms, front entrance and laundry room
- laminate floor throughout basement
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with tray ceiling
- maple eat-in kitchen with island, granite counters, glass-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher, counter lights and sliding doors to deck
- primary bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with bar and sliding doors to patio
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- central vacuum
- security system
- new stove (2015), new fridge (2015), new washer (2019) and dryer included