Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
3116 Rosslyn Road
Situated on a beautifully treed 1.5-acre property just minutes from all city amenities, this well-appointed two-storey home has plenty of comfortable and updated living space for the whole family, plus comes with significant extras such as a sauna building and pond area — and two extra-large heated garages, ideal for the hobbyist, mechanic and to keep vehicles safe and secure!
Nicely updated throughout, the two-storey home features a spacious living room with large bay window, open-concept dining room and oak kitchen with island, three bedrooms and two new bathrooms, large basement family room with electric fireplace and wet bar, and a main-floor laundry.
Outside is a deck, sauna building, as well as a pond with stone feature landscaping, all surrounded by towering mature trees.
Both of the insulated large garages — one measuring 1,800 square feet, the other 1,620 square feet — are similarly equipped with a high ceiling and overhead doors, radiant gas heating, their own electrical service and automatic door openers. They could be used as mechanic's dream garages, as hobby shops, or simply to safely store vehicles.
Call today to set up a personal viewing.
- new windows throughout (2012 to 2016)
- composite deck
- insulated detached garage with radiant gas heating, 200-amp electricity and automatic door opener
- insulated detached garage with radiant in-floor gas heating, 100-amp electricity and automatic door openers
- car port
- sauna building
- wood-storage shelter
- mature trees
- 10 minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (second floor)
- three-piece (main floor)
- plumbing ready (basement)
- new paint throughout (2017)
- some new trim (2017)
- new doors throughout (2015)
- new light fixtures throughout (2017)
- new ceramic-tile floor in dining room, kitchen, bathroom and entrance (2015)
- new laminate floor in living room, bedrooms and family room (2015)
- living room with bay window
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- oak kitchen with island
- family room with electric fireplace and bar
- new bathrooms (2017)
- main-floor laundry
- new on-demand hot-water system (2015)
- water-purification system
- security system
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer negotiable