Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
3236 Feaver Road
Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to own one of Thunder Bay’s most desirable properties. This exceptional luxury home situates on just over three beautiful acres, tucked among the Nor'Wester mountains and backing on the Fort William Golf And Country Club, on a quiet semi-rural cul de sac! In addition, it comes with a heated double garage that has a two-bedroom guest suite on the second floor.
Superb luxury and privacy distinguish this gorgeous and grand country home, offering a spectacular treed setting full of natural splendor, peace and tranquility.
This custom-built residence boasts an impressive 2,536 square feet, richly appointed with thoughtful architectural design and detail. The open-concept main floor features a living room with soaring cathedral ceiling and high-efficiency wood-burning fireplace, dining room, well-appointed oak kitchen, as well as a four-season sunroom with radiant in-floor heating and large picture windows framing spectacular nature views. Solid oak trim and doors are throughout, along with gleaming new oak hardwood flooring.
The spacious family room loft overlooks the main floor and has a gas fireplace and garden door that leads to a private balcony.
The home has three large bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and three-piece ensuite. The main-floor bathroom has a whirlpool tub.
Other highlights of this incredible home include a main-floor laundry, new furnace, central air conditioning, new energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, central vacuum, security system and concrete crawl space that is ideal for storage.
Relax and enjoy the manicured grounds from the interlocking-stone and concrete patio with soothing hot tub, surrounded by perennial and shrub gardens and towering mature trees.
The heated detached double garage has a second-floor guest suite complete with two bedrooms, a living room and three-piece bathroom.
Call today to arrange a personal showing of this stunning country retreat, just a few minutes from all city amenities.
- new roof (2012)
- interlocking-stone and concrete patio with hot tub
- insulated detached double garage and guest suite with gas heating, electricity and automatic door openers
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- backs on Fort William Golf And Country Club
- seven minutes to city amenities
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- oak trim throughout
- oak doors throughout
- new oak hardwood floor in living room, dining room and kitchen (2017)
- ceramic-tile floor in sunroom, bathrooms, entrances and main-floor laundry
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with cathedral ceiling, wood fireplace and French doors to sunroom
- oak kitchen with new built-in dishwasher (2012) and ceramic-tile back splash
- sunroom with vaulted ceiling and garden doors to patio
- family room loft with gas fireplace and garden door to balcony
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- updated bathrooms (2010)
- main-floor laundry
- new furnace (2012)
- central air conditioning
- new on-demand hot-water system (2012)
- central vacuum
- security system
- new gas stove (2012) and fridge included
- newer washer and dryer (2007) negotiable
- pool table negotiable