Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
324 Scarlett Avenue
Top quality, supreme comfort and exceptional luxury are showcased throughout this gorgeous, spacious and fully finished executive residence, which is situated on a quiet cul de sac in highly coveted Sherwood Estates!
Inside and out this custom-built home impresses — extraordinary features are throughout the finely finished and well-appointed interior, as well as outside in the yard with the large two-tier deck with heater, interlocking-stone and flagstone patios, covered veranda, gardens and pond.
With nine-foot ceilings throughout, the home's main and second floors boast over 2,200 square feet of immaculate family space — including an open-concept formal living room and formal dining room with maple hardwood flooring, spacious open-concept maple eat-in kitchen and sunken family room, four bedrooms, as well as four bathrooms.
The maple kitchen has granite counters, a centre island, new built-in dishwasher, counter lights, ceramic-tile back splash and double garden doors that lead to the deck.
The master bedroom features a sitting area with picture windows, walk-in closet — plus stunning five-piece ensuite that has double sinks, a two-person whirlpool tub, stand-alone shower and vanity area.
The second bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, two walk-in closets and a two-piece ensuite, making for an ideal suite for overnight guests.
With soothing radiant in-floor heating, the finished basement has a large rec room with gas fireplace, additional bedroom, den or storage room, additional storage, two-piece bathroom, laundry room — plus a very large cold storage room that comprises the entire space beneath the veranda.
Other highlights of this incredible home include central air conditioning, central vacuum, a security system, attached heated garage, in-ground sprinkler system and more.
Call today to arrange a personal showing of this luxurious executive home.
- new roof (2015)
- covered wrap-around veranda
- two-tier deck (natural-gas heater included, hot tub negotiable)
- interlocking-stone patio with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- flagstone patio
- attached single garage with gas heating and automatic door opener
- children's play set
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- in-ground sprinkler system
- close to schools, parks
- four-piece (second floor)
- five-piece with whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- two-piece (second-bedroom ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (basement)
- maple hardwood floor in living room, dining room and two bedrooms
- new carpet in three bedrooms (2013)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- open-concept kitchen and family room
- updated maple eat-in kitchen (2015) with granite counters, new built-in dishwasher (2013), island, counter lights, ceramic-tile back splash and garden doors to deck
- sunken family room
- master bedroom with sitting area and walk-in closet
- second bedroom with vaulted ceiling and two walk-in closets
- rec room with gas fireplace
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- central vacuum
- security system
- newer stove (2009) and fridge included