Need to sell fast or just want to test the market? Reach over 30,000 weekly website visitors, over 22,700 on social media. More info.
385 Empire Avenue
Completely renovated, shows beautifully and like new, just move in. Located in a quiet Westfort neighbourhood that is close to several schools, parks and more, this wonderful all-brick bungalow boasts an abundance of comfortable family space including four bedrooms, showcases numerous quality updates including a stunning new kitchen and two updated bathrooms, plus comes with many great extras such as an attached garage and private fenced back yard with patio.
The long list of quality updates is comprehensive and enhances this home's family comfort and enjoyment — new paint and trim throughout, new light fixtures, new windows and roof, beautiful new vinyl plank flooring throughout, as well as the gorgeous new kitchen and two up-to-date bathrooms.
The main floor features a bright open-concept living room and dining room with two large corner picture windows, impressive new colonial eat-in kitchen that has sealed maple counters, a ceramic-tile back splash and new stainless-steel appliances, along with three bedrooms and a four-piece bathroom.
Additional living space is in the renovated basement, with an additional bedroom and additional new three-piece bathroom with heated ceramic-tile floor, along with a spacious family room that has an electric fireplace and wet bar.
Enjoy wonderful outdoor living, relax and entertain family and friends on the patio in the fully fenced back yard.
Please call or text today to arrange a personal viewing of this exceptional Westfort home, located in a fantastic neighbourhood.
- newer windows throughout (2008)
- newer doors (2008)
- newer roof (2008)
- concrete-block patio
- attached single garage
- shed with electricity
- fully fenced back yard
- new fence (2022)
- shrub gardens
- close to schools, parks, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2021)
- new trim throughout (2018)
- new light fixtures throughout (2018, 2021)
- new vinyl plank floor throughout (2018, 2022)
- new ceramic-tile floor in basement bathroom (2018)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- new colonial eat-in kitchen (2022) with sealed maple counters, ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher and microwave (2022), and counter lights
- family room with electric fireplace and wet bar
- new basement bathroom (2018)
- central air conditioning
- new stove (2022), new fridge (2022), washer, dryer and newer freezer (2012) included