Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
553 Andrew Street
This very spacious and immaculate bungalow shows off an abundance of comfortable family space that includes a separate suite in the basement, quality updates both inside and out, plus a great location — in a quiet neighbourhood close to schools, parks, Lakehead University, the hospital and more!
The main floor features an open-concept sunken living room and formal dining room, an open-concept updated oak eat-in kitchen and sunken family room, plus three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The living room has a large bay window. The family room has a corner gas fireplace and double garden doors that lead to the deck and private fenced back yard.
The master bedroom has a beautiful new three-piece ensuite and walk-in closet.
In the basement are, as part of the main house, a large rec room and additional bathroom — plus a separate suite, with its own entrance, that has a bedroom, bathroom, living room, dining room and European eat-in kitchen. Perhaps rent the suite for income.
Updates include new paint and trim throughout, new flooring, newer windows and roof, a newer furnace and more.
The home also has central air conditioning and central vacuum.
Call today to set up a personal viewing!
- newer windows throughout (2011)
- new doors (2017)
- newer roof (2012)
- covered veranda
- newer deck (2012)
- attached single garage with automatic door opener
- fully fenced back yard
- new fence (2017)
- perennial and shrub gardens
- close to schools, parks, Lakehead University, recreation pathways, hospital
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- four-piece (basement)
- two-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2017)
- new trim throughout (2017)
- new light fixtures throughout (2017)
- newer DuraCeramic-tile floor in dining room, kitchen, main-floor bathroom and entrance (2009)
- laminate floor in living room, family room and main-floor bedrooms
- newer carpet in rec room (2012)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- sunken living room with bay window
- open-concept kitchen and family room
- updated oak eat-in kitchen (2015) with new built-in dishwasher and microwave (2015), island, counter lights and porcelain-tile back splash
- sunken family room with gas fireplace and garden doors to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- new ensuite (2018)
- updated bathrooms (2014)
- newer furnace (2012)
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- central vacuum
- new stove and fridge (2017), newer washer and dryer (2008) negotiable
- basement suite stove, fridge, stackable washer and dryer included