6-2146 Kivikoski Road
Comfortable and immaculate living space abounds in this exceptional modular home, showcasing quality updates inside and out, located in the quiet and desirable rural community of Nature View Estates.
Square footage comprises a generous 1,426 and includes a spacious living room with large bay window, electric fireplace and sliding doors that lead to a small four-season sunroom, spacious main-floor family room with many picture windows, a corner gas fireplace and double French doors, oak eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash and new built-in dishwasher, two bedrooms, an updated full four-piece bathroom, as well as main-floor laundry.
Quality updates are plentiful and include new paint and trim throughout, new laminate flooring, some newer windows, a new roof and more.
The large yard backs onto mature forest and there is a fire-pit area for relaxing outdoors around a crackling fire.
At the back are two sheds as well as a nicely appointed work shop (10 by 26 feet) that is insulated, heated and has 200-amp electricity with hook-ups for power tools and power equipment.
A monthly lot fee of $482 includes water and septic services, water testing, garbage disposal, snow removal for the park road, as well as property taxes.
Nature View Estates is just 15 minutes from Thunder Bay city amenities, driving via Dawson Road, to Mapleward Road, then down Kivikoski Road.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing of this beautiful, spacious and modern two-bedroom modular home, located in the desirable rural community of Nature View Estates.
- some newer windows (2015)
- new sliding doors (2023)
- new roof (2020)
- fire-pit area
- insulated work shop with electric heating and 200-amp electricity
- two sheds
- mature trees
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- new paint throughout (2022)
- new trim throughout (2023)
- new laminate floor throughout (2022)
- living room with bay window, electric fireplace and sliding doors to sunroom
- oak eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash and new built-in dishwasher (2023)
- family room with gas fireplace and double French doors
- primary bedroom with two closets
- updated bathroom (2020)
- new gas stove and fridge (2019), washer and dryer included