630 Marks Street South
Exquisite character charm radiates throughout this beautifully appointed, well-maintained and immaculate southside bungalow, featuring gleaming original hardwood flooring that is in great condition, original thick wood trim and doors, an open-concept living room and formal dining room with double French doors, complemented by a modern colonial eat-in kitchen with walk-in pantry, new bathroom with new ceramic-tile flooring, plus a wonderful park-like yard with patio and new shed.
Other features of this very attractive home include two bedrooms on the main floor, a spacious family room in the partially finished basement, small three-season sunroom at the front of the home, new roof in 2018, newer windows throughout the main floor, newer furnace and more.
The southside neighbourhood is quiet and close to most amenities, including parks, schools, shopping and more.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this well-maintained, beautifully appointed and gorgeous character bungalow in quiet McKellar Park.
- newer windows throughout main floor
- new roof (2018)
- concrete-block patio
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- close to schools, parks, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (main floor)
- hardwood floor throughout main floor
- new ceramic-tile floor in bathroom (2018)
- open-concept living room and dining room with double French doors
- colonial eat-in kitchen with walk-in pantry
- newer bathroom (2018)
- newer furnace (2002)
- newer stove (2015), newer fridge (2015), washer and dryer included