Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
637 Dalhousie Drive
Fantastic family home, fantastic family neighbourhood! Showing off beautiful quality updates both inside and out, this gorgeous home features plenty of comfortable and immaculate family space that includes a wonderful open-concept main floor and three-plus-two bedrooms, many luxury extras that include high-end finishing, two fireplaces as well as a newer multi-tier deck out back, plus boasts a great location in a desirable College Park neighbourhood, backing onto a park!
On the main level are a spacious bright living room with gleaming oak hardwood flooring, a large bay window and electric fireplace, along with a newer gourmet eat-in kitchen that is well-appointed with dark-stain cabinets, granite counters, a stylish glass-tile back splash, stainless-steel built-in appliances and a newer ceramic-tile floor. The second level has three bedrooms and an up-to-date four-piece bathroom. The master bedroom has two closets.
The lower levels comprise a large family room with gas fireplace, two additional bedrooms and an additional up-to-date three-piece bathroom, laundry area and plenty of storage.
Some of the many other quality updates include a new roof, some newer windows, newer paint and trim throughout, some newer light fixtures, a new furnace and new on-demand hot-water system.
The home also has central air conditioning, central vacuum and a security system.
Outdoor living is a pleasure on the multi-tier deck out back, newly built in 2016, and on the patio out front.
The College Park neighbourhood is close to all amenities — backing on Dalhousie Park and also close to Northwood Playfield, many schools, Confederation College, great recreation paths and more.
Call or text today to set up a personal viewing of this fabulous and spacious College Park family home!
- some newer windows (2011)
- new roof (2018)
- new multi-tier deck (2016)
- two sheds
- fully fenced back yard
- close to Northwood Playfield, Confederation College, schools, parks, shopping
- four-piece (second level)
- three-piece (lower level)
- newer paint throughout (2012)
- newer trim throughout (2012)
- some newer light fixtures (2012)
- oak hardwood floor in living room
- newer ceramic-tile floor in kitchen and front entrance (2012)
- living room with bay window and electric fireplace
- newer eat-in kitchen (2011) with granite counters, glass-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and microwave, and door to deck
- master bedroom with two closets
- family room with gas fireplace
- new furnace (2017)
- central air conditioning
- new on-demand hot-water system (2017)
- central vacuum
- security system
- newer stove (2011), new fridge (2019), newer washer and dryer (2011) included