730 Porcupine Boulevard
Fantastic family home, fantastic family neighbourhood! This beautifully appointed and fully finished bilevel boasts plenty of comfortable and immaculate living space that includes a modern open-concept main floor, three bedrooms and two bathrooms, features a nice deck that overlooks the private fully fenced back yard, facing south for warm sun throughout the day, plus is located in the desirable southside subdivision of Parkdale.
Showcasing new paint, new trim and new vinyl plank flooring, the main floor is comprised of a bright and spacious open-concept living room, formal dining room and updated eat-in kitchen, all with a soaring vaulted ceiling, along with two bedrooms and an updated full four-piece bathroom. The primary bedroom conveniently has two full closets, plus attractive crown molding.
In the finished basement is additional comfortable living space — including a large family room with toasty gas fireplace, additional bedroom and additional three-piece bathroom. As well, it is possible to add a fourth bedroom in the basement.
Other highlights of this attractive family home include many new light fixtures, central air conditioning and more.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this beautifully appointed and fully finished family home in desirable Parkdale, which is close to parks, recreation paths, shopping and more.
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- close to schools, parks, shopping
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2020)
- new trim throughout main floor (2021)
- new light fixtures throughout main floor (2023)
- new vinyl plank floor throughout main floor (2021)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- updated eat-in kitchen (2023) with new built-in dishwasher (2021) and garden door to deck
- primary bedroom with two closets
- updated main-floor bathroom (2022)
- family room with gas fireplace
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- stove and new fridge (2021) included