Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
8171 Mapleward Road
Incredible country retreat! This custom-built and very spacious Scandinavian-style luxury home is nestled atop a hill among breathtaking mature forest, on 11 beautiful acres, just minutes from all city amenities!
Enjoy this spectacular setting from the large deck or large concrete wrap-around patio, or from the three-season sunroom. Large picture windows bring the nature inside. Truly sights to behold!
Gorgeous birch hardwood flooring, sourced from Kakabeka, graces the entire main floor — which has a very spacious open-concept living room, formal dining room and impressive eat-in kitchen with shaker-style white cabinets and a marble back splash. The living room has a vaulted ceiling and heat-storing Finnish-style wood-burning masonry fireplace. The kitchen is well-appointed with plenty of cabinets, a large centre island, new built-in dishwasher and walk-in pantry.
Sliding doors in the living room and sunroom lead to the deck, as does a garden door in the master bedroom.
Two bedrooms are on the main floor, along with an additional two bedrooms in the walk-out basement, which also features a large family room with wood fireplace, rec room, bathroom, plus a sauna with shower.
The home has three bathrooms in total, including a five-piece ensuite with double sinks, stand-alone shower and soaker tub.
Call or text today to inquire further or to set up a personal showing of this extraordinary country residence.
- concrete wrap-around patio
- attached double garage with automatic door openers
- mature trees
- 10 minutes to Thunder Bay
- two-piece (main floor)
- five-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- birch hardwood floor throughout main floor
- porcelain-tile floor in ensuite and main-floor laundry
- laminate floor in basement bedrooms and family room
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with vaulted ceiling, wood fireplace and garden doors to deck
- dining room with sliding doors to sunroom
- eat-in kitchen with new built-in dishwasher (2014), island, walk-in pantry and marble-tile back splash
- sunroom with sliding doors to deck
- master bedroom with two walk-in closets and garden door to deck
- family room with wood fireplace and door to patio
- sauna with shower
- main-floor laundry
- air exchanger
- water softener
- central vacuum
- propane stove, fridge, newer washer and dryer (2009) included