Tbaytel is in the Partner Spotlight this week — check out all the amazing ways to achieve a “Connected Home.”
115 Winnipeg Avenue
Call or Text 807-629-4536
Remarkable family home, exceptional family neighbourhood! Located in highly desirable Mariday Park, just steps away from Hillcrest Park, this beautiful and spacious two-storey home seamlessly blends exquisite character charm with today's modern conveniences.
A wood-burning fireplace serves as a centrepiece in the bright and spacious open-concept living room and formal dining room, which feature gleaming original oak hardwood flooring. A large picture window in the living room overlooks the back yard, while a large picture window in the dining room overlooks the front yard.
Boasting a generous 1,560 square feet, the main and second floors also comprise an open-concept eat-in kitchen and small main-floor family room, three bedrooms, as well as two new bathrooms. The primary bedroom conveniently has two closets.
Original maple hardwood flooring gleams throughout the second floor.
In the finished basement are a rec room with new vinyl plank flooring, along with a laundry room and storage.
The private partially fenced back yard has a deck for relaxing and entertaining family and friends outdoors during the warmer months.
Other highlights include central air conditioning and a detached single garage.
In addition to Hillcrest Park, the wonderful northside location is also close to several other greats parks, as well as elementary schools, restaurants, shopping and more. Also nearby is the Lakehead University law school. The university campus is also not too far away.
Please call or text 807-629-4536 today to arrange a personal viewing of this remarkable and spacious two-storey family home, featuring a prime location in coveted Mariday Park.
- new roof (2021)
- attached single garage
- partially fenced back yard
- shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to Hillcrest Park, schools, parks, restaurants, shopping
- four-piece (second floor)
- two-piece (main floor)
- some new paint (2022)
- oak hardwood floor in living room and dining room
- maple hardwood floor throughout second floor
- new vinyl plank floor in family room, rec room and entrances (2022)
- new vinyl floor in bathrooms (2020, 2022)
- open-concept living room and dining room with wood fireplace
- open-concept kitchen and family room
- eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher
- primary bedroom with two closets
- new bathrooms (2020, 2022)
- central air conditioning
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer included