Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
2124 Hazelwood Drive
Call or Text 807-252-0298
Nestled on 86 breathtaking acres of northwestern Ontario's finest, complete with mature forest, a pond and waterfalls, 10 kilometres of recreation trails and even incredible views of Lake Superior in the distance, this extraordinary and spacious country home boasts an open-concept main floor with towering cathedral ceiling, cedar and pine wood finishing, finished walk-out basement, plus many other exceptional features!
The living room, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen are open-concept and have large picture windows that frame nature views. Double garden doors in the dining room lead to the large partially covered wrap-around deck, which is currently undergoing finishing touches, overlooking the beautiful rural setting. The updated eat-in kitchen has a built-in dishwasher and ceramic-tile back splash.
Three-plus-two bedrooms are here, along with three bathrooms. The master bedroom has a soaring pine cathedral ceiling, walk-in closet and full four-piece ensuite.
The finished walk-out basement has a spacious family room.
Laundry machine hook-ups are on the main floor and in the basement.
Additional features of the vast property include a heated detached double garage, sauna building, fire-pit area, modern chicken coop building, children's play set, as well as the 10 kilometres of recreation trails that could be used for hiking, biking, skiing and other activities.
Call or text 807-252-0298 today to arrange a personal showing of this wonderful country residence!
- new front door (2017)
- new roof (2017)
- partially covered wrap-around deck
- insulated detached double garage with wood heating, 200-amp electricity and automatic door openers
- sauna building
- two sheds
- children's play set
- chicken coop
- mature trees
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- plumbing ready (basement)
- new paint throughout (2018)
- new ceramic-tile floor in dining room and kitchen (2015)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with cedar cathedral ceiling
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- updated eat-in kitchen (2018) with built-in dishwasher and ceramic-tile back splash
- master bedroom with pine cathedral ceiling and walk-in closet
- main-floor laundry
- air exchanger
- stove, fridge, new washer and dryer (2018) negotiable