Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
248 London Drive
Located in a quiet desirable family-friendly neighbourhood on the city's north side, close to all amenities including nice parks and great recreation paths, this beautifully appointed bilevel features an open-concept main floor with updated colonial kitchen, four bedrooms and three bathrooms including a master ensuite, toasty gas fireplace in the spacious basement family room, wonderful outdoor living in the private back yard that includes a two-tier deck and new interlocking-stone patio, and the list goes on!
The living room, formal dining room and updated colonial eat-in kitchen are open-concept — the living room features a large bay window, the kitchen has newer built-in appliances, a glass-tile back splash and double garden doors that lead to the back deck.
The dining room, kitchen and front entrance show off new vinyl plank flooring. The living room and main-floor bedrooms have plush new carpet.
In addition to a three-piece ensuite, the master bedroom also has a walk-in closet.
Other quality updates include new paint throughout, new trim throughout the main floor, a new furnace and newer roof.
The home also has central vacuum and a security system.
Call today to set up a personal viewing!
- newer roof (2013)
- two-tier deck
- new interlocking-stone patio (2016)
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2017)
- new trim throughout main floor (2018)
- new vinyl plank floor in dining room, kitchen and front entrance (2018)
- new carpet in living room and main-floor bedrooms (2018)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- living room with bay window
- updated colonial eat-in kitchen (2018) with new built-in dishwasher (2017) and microwave (2010), glass-tile back splash and garden doors to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with gas fireplace
- new furnace (2018)
- central air conditioning
- central vacuum
- security system
- newer stove (2010) included
- newer fridge (2010) negotiable