Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
321 Sillesdale Crescent
Situated on a large private park-like lot on a quiet and very desirable crescent in Northwood Park, this immaculate bungalow showcases beautiful quality updates both inside and out, plenty of comfortable family space on its two floors, numerous luxury appointments, as well as a heated detached garage!
The open-concept main floor is comprised of a living room with large bay window, formal dining room and updated oak eat-in kitchen with bay window, granite counters, ceramic-tile back splash and built-in dishwasher. Attractive new vinyl-plank flooring is in the living room and dining room (hardwood is beneath), while the kitchen, along with both entrances, show off stylish ceramic-tile flooring.
Three bedrooms are on the main floor, along with a fourth in the basement. Hardwood flooring is in two bedrooms, new vinyl-plank in the other two. The home also has two new full four-piece bathrooms, one on each floor.
Also in the basement is a spacious family room with gas fireplace, den and work room.
Other great features of this impressive home include new central air conditioning, an energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, new roof and more.
Enjoy exceptional outdoor living, entertain family and friends, out on the patio, in the fully fenced back yard.
The insulated detached single garage has heating with a newer furnace, as well as electricity.
The Northwood Park neighbourhood is highly desirable — close to many great schools and parks, shopping and a fantastic network of recreation paths that extends along the Neebing River, Friendship Gardens, Chapples golf course, through the university and college campuses, and beyond.
Please call or text today to arrange a personal showing of this exceptional Northwood Park family home!
- new roof (2016)
- insulated detached single garage with gas heating (newer furnace (2010)) and electricity
- fully fenced back yard
- shrub gardens
- mature tree
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (basement)
- hardwood floor in master bedroom
- new vinyl-plank floor in living room and dining room (2019) with hardwood floor beneath
- new vinyl-plank floor in two bedrooms (2018, 2020)
- new ceramic-tile floor in kitchen and entrances (2017)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with bay window
- updated oak eat-in kitchen with bay window, granite counters, ceramic-tile back splash and built-in dishwasher
- family room with gas fireplace
- new bathrooms (2016)
- new central air conditioning (2017)
- on-demand hot-water system
- stove, newer fridge (2013), newer washer (2013) and dryer negotiable