Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
58 Pinewood Drive
Surrounded by towering mature trees and situated on a very large lot, nearly two acres big, in a coveted semi-rural neighbourhood of luxury homes, this stately executive residence showcases top-quality finishing and supreme comfort throughout its generous amount of impeccable family space!
Special features and keen attention to detail impress at every turn.
A large crescent asphalt driveway and interlocking-stone pathways welcome the home's owners and guests alike.
The main and second floors boast a very generous 2,448 square feet — including a formal living room with large bay window, main-floor family room that also has a large bay window, formal dining room, very well-appointed and spacious oak eat-in kitchen with granite counters and stylish stone-tile back splash, four large bedrooms and three bathrooms.
Hardwood flooring gleams throughout, with ceramic-tile flooring featured in the kitchen and bathrooms.
Double garden doors in the eating area of the kitchen lead to a very large two-tier deck that overlooks the incredible property and mature forest.
With new laminate flooring, the basement is finished and includes a large rec room, additional bedroom, plus bathroom and sauna.
Other highlights include a main-floor laundry, new furnace, central air conditioning, security system and an attached double garage with automatic door openers.
Rosslyn Village amenities are nearby. Thunder Bay city amenities are a short eight-minute drive.
Please call or text today to arrange a personal viewing of this extraordinary luxury home, located in an exceptional semi-rural neighbourhood!
- two-tier deck
- interlocking-stone patios and pathways
- attached double garage with automatic door openers
- shrub gardens
- mature trees
- eight minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- hardwood floor throughout
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen and bathrooms
- new laminate floor in fifth bedroom and rec room (2020)
- living room with bay window
- family room with bay window and wood fireplace
- oak eat-in kitchen with granite counters, stone-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and garden doors to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- main-floor laundry
- new furnace (2019)
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- security system