Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for autumn or winter possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
885 Superior Shores
Enjoy incredible waterfront living! Situated on two breathtaking acres on the shores of Lake Superior, this exceptional luxury home was custom built just 10 years ago and is fully finished showcasing top-quality materials throughout its generous 2,534 square feet — including oak hardwood, porcelain-tile and ceramic-tile flooring; a gorgeous custom birch and ash kitchen; as well as interior finishing that includes a white-cedar vaulted ceiling on the main floor, as well as white cedar, eastern cedar and red pine in the walk-out basement!
The living room, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen are open-concept, featuring a white-cedar vaulted ceiling and large wood stove that can be used for both cooking as well as heating. Large picture windows frame spectacular lake views. A door in the living room leads to a large deck that has clear railings for unobstructed views.
Two bedrooms are on the main floor, with an additional two bedrooms in the basement. Each of the basement bedrooms has a three-piece ensuite bathroom.
Also in the walk-out basement, which has a tall nine-foot ceiling, is a spacious family room with door to the front yard.
Enjoy all that wonderful waterfront living has to offer — great swimming, fishing, boating and much more. There is also a sauna building with change room and large deck.
Thunder Bay city amenities are about a 40-minute drive away.
Call today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing.
- second deck
- sauna building with change room and deck
- two sheds
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- 40 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (third-bedroom ensuite)
- three-piece (fourth-bedroom ensuite)
- new paint throughout (2018)
- some new light fixtures (2018)
- oak hardwood floor in living room and main-floor bedrooms
- porcelain-tile floor in dining room, kitchen and main-floor bathroom
- new ceramic-tile floor throughout basement (2018)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceiling and wood stove
- living room with door to deck
- birch and ash eat-in kitchen with built-in microwave and dishwasher, and ceramic-tile back splash
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with wood fireplace and door to front yard
- main-floor laundry
- new furnace (2018)
- air exchanger
- new propane stove (2018), new fridge (2018), new washer (2017) and new dryer (2016) included